Sunday, May 23, 2010

Example 3.

Artist Name: George Plionis

Country: Australia

Artist Statement:

I challenge myself as a designer to view the world with inquiring eyes, and to adapt to and capture a moment in and ever-changing world. To be in the moment and to notice the simplicity in life, and recognise it with all its complexity is inspirational.

Image 1: We are all put on this earth to witness each other’s existence.
Photo: Tim Laman

Image 2: A couple came to me requesting wedding rings. They had met two months earlier. They were eloping to New York City in three weeks.

Photo: Studio Go – Josh Evans

Image 3: To push through fear is a life worth living. I have been given a chance to live in NYC. To view my life and know I had never accepted the challenge would be truly devastating.

Photo: George Plionis

Image 4: Being in the moment and seeing the world breathe is inspiring. This organic composition was largely informed by my fascination with the ocean and the life we can only glimpse.

Photo: Riccardo Abate


More on George Plionis (LINK)

No comments:

Post a Comment